Wednesday 30 November 2016

November 2016 Library Checkout!

Hey there bookworms :)

As November is gone (somehow) it is time for me to wrap-up my library use for the month! This monthly feature Library Checkout is brought to you by River City Reading and it gives us bloggers the chance to look at the books that we borrowed, read and put on hold from the library, as well as the books that we returned unread (oops). So let's get to it and have a look at my library books for November!!

Books Read in November:

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowly: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

Checked Out, To Be Read:

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
The Mistake by Wendy James: Goodreads || Amazon
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (Audio): Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
The Dark Half by Stephen King: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

On Hold:

Run to Me by Diane Hester: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

Returned Unread:

All of the books that I returned to the library in November I read! The big list above I checked out in the last couple of days of November and they are my December TBR so check back at the end of the month to see if I read them all!

___________________________________________

That is all for this month's Library Checkout post!! What books did you all get from the library last month!! I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for stopping by, and until next time, happy reading!!


Find me on Social Media:



No comments:

Post a Comment