Saturday 19 November 2016

Sunday Post

Hi there bookworms!

Welcome to Sunday on my blog! Today's post is a weekly feature called The Sunday Post and it is hosted by Kim at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it gets us bloggers talking about what has been happening on our blogs in the past week, and what will be happening in the coming week :)


Last Week on booksarelove:

In the last week, I have only written one post as I only just started up this blog. It was my welcome post, which you can read here. Next week will be more eventful!

Next Week on booksarelove:

  • It's Monday! What are you reading? (feature)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I am thankful for (feature)
  • WWW Wednesday (feature)
  • Shelf Control (feature)
  • Friday Finds (feature)
  • Sunday Post (feature)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (review)

As you can see, next week will be a busy week, so make sure you stay tuned for all of my posts. I was hoping to have my review of ACOMAF done this week, but it is taking me longer to read than I had hoped so next week it will be up I PROMISE! 
Thanks for stopping by and reading this week's Sunday Post I hope you pop in during the week to check out my other posts! 
Until next time, happy reading!!

Kim x

Find me on Social Media!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the book blog community. I wish you well on your new adventure and hope that you find like minded readers to engage with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I am really excited to be here! I hope I do too..happy reading :)

      Delete