Monday 28 November 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #2

Hi bookworms!!

Welcome to another Monday on my blog! Which means that it is time for another It's Monday! What are you reading? This weekly feature is hosted by Book Date and involves talking about what you have been reading, and will be reading throughout the week!

Just Finished Reading:

I just finished reading this amazing book by Sarah J. Maas and I loved every minute. I am going to struggle waiting for the next one to be published (early next year but that is so far away!)
You can check out my review here







Reading this Week:

I am currently only 25% done with this book but of course I love it (how could I not?) I hope to be done with this one in the next couple of days, so stay tuned for my review!








It has been a while since I picked up a book by Nora Roberts so I have this one that I borrowed from a friend, so I will get into it this week! Cannot wait :)








Up Next:


Again, it has been a very long time since I picked up a Nicholas Sparks' book, and I love his writing so when I found this one in the library I got it straight away. I already know that I will love it!







I found this one in the library too, it has been on my TBR ever since I read another of her books, One Breath Away so I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. Hopefully it is as good as that one. 








______________________________________________

That is all for this week's It's Monday! What are you reading? post. Have you read any of the books mentioned in the post?? What did you think?? If you have taken part in this feature, leave me a link to yours, I would love to check it out :) 
Thank you for stopping by, and until next time, happy reading!!






Find me on Social Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment